Misen Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at misen.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order of $50 or more before taxes and discounts on the Misen website.
- Reward Payments. For each valid referral, Misen will award the Referrer with a $20 “Coupon”. The Coupon is redeemable for a discount off of a purchase of at least $50 of Misen merchandise through the Misen web site (misen.com). Only one coupon may be used per purchase. Coupons are not combinable. Coupons are only one time use. And the Coupon has no 'cash' value. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards. The coupons will expire 60 days after issuance.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Misen’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Misen’s sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Misen’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Misen reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Misen Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Misen reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.